Blockchain and its famous sidekick, Bitcoin, is screaming into the collective conscience. Here are some sites and forums that will help you keep up to date:
- Bitcoin Blockchain: a Cryptor Trust Think Tank – This Facebook groups believes that the emergence of crypto currencies / blockchain is one of the most important and fundamental trends of our time. We love that their first group rules is “Be excellent to each other.”
- v/bitcoin – With posts like “Bitcoin for the Intelligent Layperson” and ‘Bitcoin’s Unknown Kings’: The Magazine Mystery That’s Got Crypto Guessing” this forum proves to be both educational and entertaining.
- BitcoinTalk – This highly active forum covers everything from the basics to technical discussions about Satoshi’s Bitcoin client and the Bitcoin network in general.
- r/Bitcoin – With close to 940,000 subscribers this community claims to be mostly Libertarian but emphasizes that all political persuasions are welcome.
- r/CryptoCurrency – a close second to r/Bitcoin with approximately 740,0000 subscribers is this community which boasts that it is the The official source for CryptoCurrency News, Discussion & Analysis.